In addition to the Church of San Rocco, there are eleven other noteworthy religious buildings in Montereale.
The Parish Church of Santa Maria Assunta, built between 1787 and 1812 in neoclassical style, has an octagonal plan surmounted by a dome. It houses the marble high altar that used to be in the Church of San Rocco. The stained-glass windows made in 1982 by Angelo Gonnella are remarkable. They consist of over six thousand pieces of glass in one hundred and twenty different colours, for a magical effect of light. They tell the story of the life of the Virgin.
The Oratory of San Floriano is dedicated to the patron saint of those who work the land: the building stood on the border between the countryside and the town. The altarpiece is the work of the 17th-century painter Gaspare Narvesa.
The Church of the Madonna delle Grazie, between Montereale and Grizzo, contains a precious anonymous fresco depicting Mary on the throne with Child between Saints Jerome and Nicholas.
In Grizzo, passing beyond the Torretta del Dominu, one encounters an 18th-century votive altarpiece. Proceeding further on, there is the Church of the Madonna della Fradese, that is, of the confraternity, probably that of the Battuti. In Grizzo there is also the Church of San Bartolomeo.
In Malnisio there is the Oratory of the Madonna della Salute, to which is linked the tradition that the bride and groom, at the end of the wedding ceremony, go here to lay a bunch of flowers and recite a prayer. Then there is the Church of San Giovanni Battista, built in 1914, which contains older works, including an altarpiece by Gaspare Narvesa and a canvas attributed to Calderari.
In the parish church of San Leonardo Valcellina there are other works by Narvesa and a more recent fresco by Tiburzio Donadon, dated 1922. Also in this hamlet is a small church dedicated to San Rocco. Not far away, following a path marked by fourteen votive aedicules, you will reach the Oratory of the Holy Spirit, known since the Middle Ages as a resting place for those who had to cross or had crossed the ford on the Cellina.