Cigolotti Palaces

Cigolotti Palaces

Between the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, some splendid villas were built in the territory of Montereale Valcellina. The Lords Cigolotti, merchants who came from Trentino to trade in timber, not only had the walls protecting the braida and the Torretta del Dominu built, but also two villas. One is surrounded by a high wall that hides both the building and the beautiful Italian garden, the other, located opposite the parish church of Santa Maria Assunta, has an arched portal depicting the four seasons and opens onto a courtyard where the Cigolotti palace faces.

Scopri le altre meraviglie

War Memorial
Montereale Valcellina

War Memorial

In Malnisio, the War Memorial with the solemn statue representing Italy was inaugurated on 4 November 1925 in the square in front of the church, but it was not completed until 1933. To make room for this work, the village fountain was moved.

Maggiori informazioni
Stretta di Pinzano
Pinzano al Tagliamento

The Stretta di Pinzano

In addition to the undisputed beauty of the landscape, the Stretta di Pinzano combines features of national scientific interest. This is why it is included among the geosites of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region.

Maggiori informazioni