Until the arrival of water in the home, fountains were a central element in daily life: they were places of aggregation, where people took their livestock to water and fetched water for cooking and washing. In Clauzetto, sixteen fountains have been recovered thanks to the project The rediscovered itineraries in the Carnic Pre-Alps, carried out with the support of the European Union. These include the Pucìt, built in 1907 and used as a washhouse, the fountain of Triviât, dating back to 1910, and that of Nujaruç, with a hexagonal base, built in 1915. Centrally located, it was mainly used for domestic purposes.
Today, surrounded by benches and overlooking the plain, it represents a new meeting point for those who live in and visit Clauzetto.