Walking along the ancient via that connected Clauzetto and Vito d’Asio, part of the Monte Corona landslide that caused great devastation between these two villages for two months in 1914 is still clearly visible. The landslide damaged several buildings and destroyed about thirty hectares of meadows, fields, vegetable gardens, vineyards and orchards. This was the beginning of the depopulation crisis that would later hit Clauzetto hard. The tragedy was so great that it made the national news and on 12 April 1914 the Domenica del Corriere devoted its front page to the event.
The Church of San Rocco
Outside the inhabited centre, on the road leading to the Ravedis narrows, is the Church of San Rocco, surrounded by the cemetery. This space has been dedicated to religious worship for centuries: not far away, in fact, a small votive altar from the 1st century B.C., dedicated to the river deity Temavus, was found.