In Malnisio, the War Memorial with the solemn statue representing Italy was inaugurated on 4 November 1925 in the square in front of the church, but it was not completed until 1933. To make room for this work, the village fountain was moved. The Monument of San Leonardo, built in 1925 thanks to emigrants’ funds, is the work of the Venetian sculptor Vittorio Celotti and represents Victory in the act of supporting the body of a lifeless soldier, a sacrifice to the Homeland.
In Montereale, a Monumental Nursery was inaugurated in 1926 to commemorate the fallen of the Great War, also creating a useful work for the community. In Grizzo, a similar structure was designed at the beginning of the 1930s and enlarged in the following years.